Friday 6 August 2010

Antenatal care - visit #6 (week 30)

Due to some complication reason, Doc told me to start counting baby's kicks... and she prescribed some medication to prevent early contraction... 

My baby keep on harden himself, so thus my tummy... and i keep on feeling the painless contraction... Doc said it is not normal considering my age of gestation... sometime baby stay quiet without any movement... hummpphhh... oh this is worrisome...

Doc grant me MC for today. But, there's works stacking up on my table... so saya pergi ofis juga... huhu... Doc pesan, rehat kat rumah... weekend pun tak payah mengada-ngada nak keluar jalan sana-sini... hmm macam mana nak shoping ni? Ni lagi satu worrisome... belum prepare barang-barang baby... baru beli beberapa helai baju, sarung kaki/tangan & barut je... actually deep inside meloncat-loncat nak shoping... geram tengok barang comel-comel... tapi apakan daya, terpaksa la ikut kata hubby... huhu :|

I asked around and read about this Braxton Hicks... oh it's just a normal occurence... tapi kenapa Doc macam sangat concern dan mengatakan bahawa ianya tak normal? -confuse- 
It's not painful, but more to discomfort... but i'm positive, it's just my brain telling my body to do some practices before the real one... :)

Ya Allah, selamatkanlah kami... amiinnn



0 comments:

Post a Comment

(^_________^)v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...